Monday, January 09, 2006

New Question from Pierre (imported from Old BLOG)

Comment from: Pierre [Visitor] ·
When you are talking about arrow Voodoo, you refer to your technic of finding arrow nodes?I know Dave Cousins was doing some experience for Easton with heavy points on his arrows (300-350gr.). Is it something that most pros are going into, heavy points?Thanks for the infos, I appreciate :)
01/04/06 @ 07:26


Yes, I am talking about setting up the nodes for proper rest positioning. I used some archery software to decide what point to use and settled on the 180 grain points. Now that I have all that worked out... I made myself some sexy polished "chrome" shafts for the Iowa ProAM. I just got them all straight and an fletching them now... I will post a pic as soon as I have them.

No comments: