Thursday, January 12, 2006

CRUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I zipped off my super straighties that I shot at the Face 2 Face and after further study I am thinking that 29" may be better. I have been doing some comparisons with the easton chart, Archers Advantage, and another computer software and I am also thinking that 220 grain points may be better.

ARRRGH! Well... It's not the first time that I have cut off a whole dozen and changed my mind.

Does anyone want some hot new 2315s that are 28" and totally straightened and weight matched. They have one shoots worth of experience.

I set up the secret weapon shafts with the 220 grain points and they look great. I shot a few end with them and WOW. They are drilling. I guess thier first test will be at the Iowa Proam in a couple days.

3 comments:

George D. Ryals IV said...

I don't know what target I am on but I will see you there on saturday!

L.C. said...

George, when you start with a new shaft-point combo do you just "center" center shot and nocking point and then let'em go or do you tune them with paper or other method/s?
In a previous post you said that Yyou first start with a sliglhtly longer shaft and then cut it a little at a time to see wich lenght is better, after each cut do you re-tune the bow or do you leave the rest in the same position?
Thanks!

George D. Ryals IV said...

Yep,

every time I am testing new shaft combos, I go straight to the "basic" setup and begin tweaking from there.

Each shaft combo needs to be tuned and tweaked to get the best performance that they have to give.

I will then compare the performance against each other.