Thursday, March 02, 2006

Online archery needs something new! www.archerylearningcenter.com


Several years ago I was a large part of the creation of archerytalk.com. It has been a great service to the archery community and it has been a great place to get together and swap gear and have fun, but I feel that it has become so big and the focus has become fragmented to the point that it doesn't fill the purpose that it was originally intended.

I think it is time for a change.

I have started a new board with lots of cool features. I intend this place to be heavy on community and information exchange. I feel that education makes a big difference in the health of the archery community.

Please drop in and help me get this rolling in the right direction.
www.archerylearningcenter.com


The board is a work in progress and I am open to ideas and if any of you are good web guys, let me know. I could use the technical help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Archery sites should have some new gimmick or anything that is different from the usual site. Visitors get sick and tired of a normal archery site. As what you've said, it's time for a change and something new.