Wednesday, March 15, 2006

If it rains, it pours.

ok, so here is where I am right now. I have a pregnant wife that is so uncomfortable she can't stand it and there is nothing I can do to make her more comfortable. I was just recovering from a severely twisted ankle that caused me to limp like quasimodo for 3 weeks. Just yesterday I ended up in the ER with a bulged disk pressing on my sciatic nerve. It was the most excruciating pain I have ever endured. I have been on my back in bed for the last two days, so there hasn't been any shooting. I am just praying I can get out of my crippled state before the baby comes. Sarah is really going to need me in fitter shape than this for sure.

The weather here is showing signs of breaking and I am really excited to get out the X10s. I have a test half dozed that I haven't touched yet and will go through the systematic process of divining the right cut of the back and working the bows tune around them. I have not had great luck with X10s in the past, but I know more now and hope to give it a good run this season. I have been taking tips from some of the pros that have them shooting great and hopefully I can put them to good use.

No comments: