Tuesday, March 07, 2006

DUDE!!! They banned me!?

I guess I am banned from AT

So If you would like to get tips from me... You will need to visit my new home. www.archerylearningcenter.com

I need your help to make it a great place for archery.

Now that I have that out of the way... :)

Time for what I am up to shooting wise....

I have been experimenting with a truespot lens. I have not been able to shoot much at all. I am still taking care of Sarah and hoping she stays pregnant for two more weeks and we are in the clear.

It is a very interesting feel and I am shooting well with it. I decided to give it another go after Jessie Broadwater's success in Vegas and his overall success with his Xview lens from brite site, and Dietmar Trillus' records with his duplex lens.

here is a close approximation of what it looks like..... I will post more soon. I am hoping to try it with a couple more power options

2 comments:

George D. Ryals IV said...

yep, I think that may have something to do with it. :)

George D. Ryals IV said...

Thanks Pierre, I too am really enjoying the true spot. I have not been able to shoot it a bunch but so far it has been nice. It still baffles me how it works. If you see the X it hits the X.

I am planning on experimenting with different views and powers to see what works best for me.