Monday, June 05, 2006

Today was a little better...


I finally got to shoot my spiral cam UltraElite today. I started off very solid and was grouping very tight at 60 yards. However, when you are out of shape as I am, those spiral cams are a lot of work! I shot several ends at 70M to get an idea of how well it is shooting. I guess by that time I had gotten tired holding the low let off. My beautiful groups at sixty yards became lackluster spatter at 70 M. I will keep working with this one, because I think it has great potential to shoot well for me. It was holding like a rock until I got tired.

I pulled out my old trusty cam and a half UltraElite and shot a quick 36 arrow 70M round. I feel like I grouped well with a couple bad shots. My last two ends were not so hot. I was rushing because it was beginning to get too dark to see.

No comments: