Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hangin' on by a thread

I am fighting tooth and nail here at the Vegas shoot. It is amazing what one year out can do to your tournament shooting mojo. I had a tough time with my last arrow today, and I am not normally a last arrow kind of guy. I guess I still have some shooting to do to gain complete confidence and control.

I am staying consistently mediocre... well... mediocre for me (22X) . I have been shooting in the neighborhood of 25X or so in practive. I feel pretty good about the last day and I hope to make the shoot off.

Well I am off to get some food and to rest my tired feet. More to come later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched you finish your 3rd day perfect and make it to the X's round of the shoot-off. I can't get over how relaxed and consistent you look on the line, even under that amount of pressure... Very impressive!

CP

Anonymous said...

Good Job.