Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Did a little taping today

120
118
119
119
117
--------
593 (299 27 - 299 26)

Average 118.5

I am still running down a few little hiccups in my swing, but I have settled into a feel and I have passed that invisible point of no return where you have to decide what you are going to do and what you are going to shoot and stick with it.

Some tiny changes to arrow spine through point weight changes and I went to the XT3500 limbs. The initial results are good and I am very excited for the new year.

Here is a close look at the rig I am shooting right now.

I also did a little taping of my form. As soon as I can get it edited I will post links to it today.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey when did you switch to 2 side rods???

George D. Ryals IV said...

I started using them about a week ago. I am not sure if they will turn out to be the best thing or not. I am getting some wide flashes down and left in my aiming pattern, so I may rearrange them again before its all over.